Greetings everyone. A nice new place y'all got here!
I recently found this listing, and I was wondering what on Earth is this.
- What protocol would this probably speak in? (I notice there are F11 - F20 keys, which I find obscure.)
- It does say "CJ4704JP" on the back. Was this supposed to be a clone specifically for the banking systems, or is it just a normal "macropad" for relatively modern-ish systems with normal-ish keybinds?
- With some help from Google Translate, here's what I can note on the label:
- Year "97", month of "11" (1997 for F50/M50 clone? Isn't that a bit late?)
- Serial Number "192", Inspector "8"... whatever that means (Any ideas?)
Any info is appreciated
(Also, sorry if I'm supposed to post this on an "Identify this keyboard thread", couldn't find it)